September 3, 2013

Bubblews Banned by StumbleUpon

StumbleUpon is among the social bookmarking sites that I use to promote and drive traffic to everything that I publish on the internet. I use StumbleUpon on Squidoo, on my blogs, HubPages and of course here in Bubblews. It’s a great social charing site which can quickly increase the exposure for your Bubblews articles. So I was writing and publishing articles this morning and when I started to stumble them, I get the following message:

“This website is not available for StumbleUpon members to rate or review. From time to time, we may remove sites from our database for a variety of reasons. For more information, please consult our Help Center.”

Well, the message is pretty straightforward. You can no longer stumble your Bubblews articles which is really sad because StumbleUpon is a great source of fast and free traffic. Bubblews has been banned by StumbleUpon. As to the reasons why they banned it, they didn’t say exactly but I think I have an idea why. It’s no secret that there’s a lot of spammy and low quality content on Bubblews. This is a shame really because Bubblews has great potential and there’s a lot of good writers here creating good content. The bad apples are ruining the whole site. I believe that StumbleUpon realized that a lot of bad content from Bubblews are being stumbled. So they decided to ban Bubblews.
It’s still unknown if we’ll be able to use StumbleUpon on Bubblews in the future but there’s a chance. I’ve heard of sites that were banned but then were welcomed back after getting things together. I’m hoping that it will happen for Bubblews.

Write Your Comments Below
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...