September 3, 2013

Bubblews Earnings: My Bubblews Income Diary

In this page, I am going to try to record my earnings journey with Bubblews. I joined the site about the time it went public but it was only last year that I started writing for the site. To be honest, the first time I saw Bubblews, I thought it was a scam site so it took me a while before I published my first Bubblews article. 

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I decided to give the site a shot sometime in the last quarter of 2012. It was a good thing I tried because Bubblews turned out to be one that pays well its writers. I redeemed my earnings for the first time in my first month alone. That never happened to me in other revenue-sharing sites like Squidoo or HubPages or InfoBarrel.

Since that first redeem, I've withdrawn my earnings several times during the first months of 2013 (January, February, and March. 

Since I wasn't able to keep a record of the earnings I made during those months, I'm going to start this Bubblews income diary with the month of April. I redeemed my earnings twice during this month which means I earned about $50 this month.

My Bubblews Earnings and Income Diary*:
April - $50 (two redeems)
May – coming soon

---->>> Click here to join Bubblews now! The earlier you sign up, the better.

*Before the month of April, 2013, I've probably earned a total of about $150. That's equivalent to six redeems. It's not much but it's extra income for very minimal work so I can't complain. I'm more than satisfied with it.

Write Your Comments Below
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...