January 6, 2014

My Trophy Wife: Philippines Movie Starring Derek Ramsay, Cristine Reyes, Heart Evangelista and John Estrada

My Trophy Wife (Philippines) is an upcoming Filipino romantic drama movie directed by Elwood Perez (Lupe: A Seaman's Wife, Tatlong Kasalanan, Yakapin Mo Akong Muli). Viva Films, the production company behind the project described it as a romantic thriller. It's scheduled to be released in theaters in 2014. However, Viva Films is yet to announce a particular release date.

My Trophy Wife is director Elwood Perez's comeback movie. It will be his first major film in over ten years. His last film was way back in 2003 when he directed Ssshhh...She Walks by Night. Although he had a film released in 2013 titled Otso, it was but a small indie so not a lot of people knew about it. With the upcoming release of My Trophy Wife, Perez will likely generate some waves and attract a lot of attention not only from moviegoers but from critics as well. Hopefully, this will open up new opportunities for new film projects.
The Cast:
Cristine Reyes
Derek Ramsay
Heart Evangelista
John Estrada

Here's what some of the cast members have to say about their roles and the movie in general:
“Ako na ‘to, diskarte ko na. I’m going to do a lot of things that I haven’t done in my career. I’m very much open to it now.” - Heart Evangelista

“Maganda ang twist nito. Kaya ko rin tinanggap ito kasi iba ako dito. Kasi sa mga soap ng ABS, medyo mababait ako. But I’m excited here, medyo hirap lang ako sa pagiging masama pero kaya naman. I’ve worked with Heart before sa ‘Hiram’ but with Derek not yet and with Cristine not yet. So I’m excited." - John Estrada

Read the most recent updates about the film in this article. We first reported that Trophy Wife will be directed by Elwood Perez. However, it was Andoy Ranay who eventually directed it.

Write Your Comments Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...